USBASP ProgrammerOur product range includes a wide range of usbasp programmer.
Approx. Price: Rs 170 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Current Rating||120 mA|
|Dimensions||7.5 X 3.5 X 0.2 cm|
|Frequency||50 to 60 Hz|
We are an acclaimed name indulged in offering our patrons a superior quality range of USBASP Programmer.Other Details:
- USB-ISP is a simple open-source USB in-circuit programmer and SPI interface.
- It is low cost, easy to use, works great with AVRDude, and is tested extensively on a Windows desktop.
- This programmer is based on Thomas Fischl’s open source USBasp design and connects to computer’s USB port.
- This is a low-cost programmer designed for those on a tight budget.
- This programmer works really well for ATmega168 and ATmega328 and should work with all the AVR micros supported by AVRDUDE.
- The microcontroller-to-be-programmed can be any AVR with 64K or less of flash.
- The ATmega328 on an Arduino Uno or RedBoard works perfectly, but the ATmega2560 of an Arduino Mega does not.
- Standard AVR ISP programmer.
- 10 pin ISP interface (conforms to standard ISP 10-pin pinout).
- Software controlled SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (less than 1.5MHz).
- Programming speed is up to 5KB/second.
- Allows you to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware, fuse bits and lock bits.
- Supports ATmega168/328 and many others
- Schematics, Drivers and Firmware
- 1 Piece Brand New USB ISP Programmer in ESD Sealed Packet.
- Images are for representation purposes only.
- Actual product may vary slightly but the functionality and specifications will remain same.