Motor Board and Rotary Encoder ModuleOffering you a complete choice of products which include pack of 50 l293d servo stepper dc motor driver shield, motor board module, ky-040 rotary encoder module and 50 pcs l293d motor driver stepper servo shield.
Pack Of 50 L293D Servo Stepper Dc Motor Driver Shield
Approx. Price: Rs 111 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Unit|
|Current Range||600 A|
|Voltage Range||440 V|
|Rated Frequency||50 to 60 Hz|
|Input Phase||Single Phase|
We are indulged in offering the finest quality L293D Servo Stepper DC Motor Driver.Features:
- A Motor driver shield for Arduino boards that can control up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection, or 2 stepper motors (uni-polar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register.
- The shift register expands 3 pins of the Arduino to 8 pins to control the direction for the motor drivers.
- The output enable of the L293D is directly connected to PWM outputs of the Arduino
- Supplied Fully Assembled
- 2 x 5V Servo outputs connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo’s
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Tested compatible for Mega, Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO
- Power for the motors can be supplied from the Arduino boards DC Jack (normally 9V) or from the 2-pin EXT-PWR terminal block.
- If you are supplying power from the EXT_PWR terminal block you should remove the PWR jumper or you could damage the shield and the Arduino board.
- 1 Piece Brand New L293D Servo, Stepper DC Motor Driver Shield For Arduino Uno
- Please Note : Arduino Uno R3 not Included
Approx. Price: Rs 115 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Drive plate Weight||33 g|
|Driver Board Size||55 mm X 60 mm X 30 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-25 Deg C ~ +130 Deg C|
|Operating Current Range||0 ~ 36 mA|
As a quality focused firm, we are engaged in offering a high quality range of Motor Board Module.Features:
- The L298N driver module, using ST’s L298N chip can directly drive two 3-30V DC motor, and provides a 5V output interface can 5V single-chip circuitry to supply, support 3.3VMCU control, it can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, it can also control the 2-phase stepper motor, smart car essential
- Using L298N made by ST company as the control chip,the module has such characteristics as strong driving ability, low calorific value and strong anti-interference ability
- Control the direction indicator, power indicator, current detection, the logic part of the board to take power interface
KY-040 Rotary Encoder Module
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Cycles per revolution||20 CPR|
|Working Voltage||0 - 5 V|
|Size||32 X 19 X 30 mm|
We are engaged in offering a quality approved range of KY-040 Rotary Encoder Module.Features:
- The KY-040 Rotary Encoder Module, is an incremental electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to digital code
- The output of incremental encoders provides information about the motion of the shaft, which is typically further processed in processor / controllers into information such as speed, distance, and position.
- 1*Rotary Decoder Encoder Module KY-040 for Arduino
50 PCS L293D Motor Driver Stepper Servo Shield
Approx. Price: Rs 98 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Peak Current||2.2 Amp|
|Input Voltage||18-36 VDC|