Cloud Development BoardOur range of products include serial wifi witty cloud development board.
Serial WIFI Witty Cloud Development Board
Approx. Price: Rs 440 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weight||Approx. 12 Gram|
|Operating Temperature||40 deg C~125 deg C|
Owing to our immense market knowledge, we are able to offer excellent quality Serial WIFI Witty Cloud Development Board.Other Details:
- Witty is the latest version of the all-in-one development board for the hugely popular WiFi IoT chip from Espressif, the ESP8266.
- The main PCB on top consists of an ESP-12F module along with an RGB LED, an LDR, a user push button and USB connector for power.
- The bottom board has a CH340G USB-to-UART module that allows you to connect this board to your PC/Laptop to reprogram the flash or to see debug messages.
- The real advantage of this design is that, once your firmware is ready to be deployed into a project, you can remove the bottom board and directly power the top board (either through the additional USB connector or connecting power to the pins).
- All the pins of the ESP-12F are brought out, so this module is just as flexible as the bigger Nodemcu board while being more compact and cheaper.
- You can use the nodemcu firmware, or the Arduino development environment or build your own firmware using Espressif’s SDK for the ESP8266.
- You will need to program the firmware of your choice at the beginning before you are able to use this module.
- Uses latest ESP-12F module with 4M flash and integrated antenna
- Includes CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- Includes LDR (light dependant resistor a.k.a photoresistor) connected to ESP’s ADC pin
- RGB LED connected to GPIO 12,13 and 15
- User push button connected to GPIO4
- Bottom board (with CH340G) can be separated and used as a USB-to-UART stand-alone to program other modules (like ESP-01)
- Two mini USB connectors (on each on bottom and top boards) to allow top board to be powered and used independently
- While this board is fully compatible with the nodemcu firmware, it does not come pre-flashed with it.
- Since we don’t open the original packaging, we don’t get a chance to re-flash it before sending it to you.
- You must reflash it (using the nodemcu flasher or the Arduino IDE) before you can use it.