3D Printer Module Stepper Motor DriverWe are a leading Wholesaler of 3d printer module stepper motor driver from Malout, India.
3D Printer Module Stepper Motor Driver
Approx. Price: Rs 140 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Weight||Greater than 700 g|
|Supply Voltages||150 VAC|
|Temperature||15 to 40 Deg C|
|Current||0.5 A to 8.2 A|
With immense market knowledge, we have been able to provide optimum quality 3D Printer Module Stepper Motor Driver.Other Details:
- The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in converter, easy to operate.
- The products can be in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step mode of operation bipolar stepper motor, output drive performance up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off time current regulator, the regulator can be in slow or mixed decay mode
- 100% Brand New and High Build Quality
- The converter is the key to the easy implementation of the A4988. As long as the input of a pulse in the “step” in the input can be driven motor, microstep.
- There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control interface programming or complex
- The application of A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is not available or overload.
- In the stepping operation, the chopping control in the A4988 automatically selects the current decay mode (slow or mixed)
- In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to rapid degradation in the portion of the fixed off time, then the attenuation in the stop time slow the rest.
- Mixed decay current control scheme can reduce the audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
- Provide internal synchronous rectification control circuitry, in order to improve the pulse width modulation (PWM) power consumption during operation
- Internal circuit protection includes: Thermal shutdown with hysteresis, undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and crossover current protection.
- Don’t need special power up sequencing
- A4988 uses surface mount QFN package (ES), the size is 5 mm × 5 mm, nominal overall package height is 0.90 mm, with an exposed thermal pad to enhance heat dissipation function
- The package is a lead-free package (suffix – T), with 100% matte tin leadframe plating
- Low RDS (open) output
- Automatic current decay mode detection / choice
- Mixed with slow current decay mode
- The low power dissipation of synchronous rectifier
- Internal UVLO
- Crossover current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuit
- Ground fault protection
- Loading and short circuit protection
- The optional five step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- 1PCS Soldered 3D Printer A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Reprap + 1pcs Heatsink